dataviewexamplevault (at) s-blu.de
Personal data storage and processing¶
Collection and processing of your personal information is carried out in accordance with the laws of the European Union and Germany. We are collecting data to provide our services as well for statistical purposes.
Processing of visiting technical data¶
Records of your IP address, time of visit, browser settings, operational system and other technical information is saved in the database when you visit https://s-blu.github.io/obsidian_dataview_example_vault/. This data is necessary for the correct display of the website’s content. It is impossible to identify the person of the visitor using this data.
Processing of data for analytics (Matomo)¶
https://s-blu.github.io/obsidian_dataview_example_vault/ uses Matomo Analytics for statistical purposes, to improve our site and to recognize and stop any misuse. When you visit our site, we will store:
- Your anonymised IP address (anonymised by 2 bytes)
- Date and time of the request
- Search input
- URL of the page being viewed (Page URL)
- URL of the page that was viewed prior to the current page (Referrer URL)
- Screen resolution being used
- Time in your timezone
- Links to an outside domain that were clicked
- Pages generation time (the time it takes for webpages to be generated by the webserver and then downloaded by the user: Page speed)
- Location of the user: country, region, city, approximate latitude and longitude (Geolocation)
- Main Language of the browser being used (Accept-Language header)
- User Agent of the browser being used (User-Agent header)
https://s-blu.github.io/obsidian_dataview_example_vault/ does not use any cookies.
Processing of personal data by other services¶
Links to other websites
Feedback and final clauses¶